The 6 best exercises to stretch your shoulders
|Добавлено: 2020-03-23 18:46:49|
HOW TO GO FROM A SIZE 50 TO A SIZE 58 WITH THE RIGHT EXERCISES
The training for the deltoids of most bodybuilders is not very accurate, in the sense that sometimes too many exercises of one type are performed, neglecting others, negating the final goal which is to widen the shoulders.
To target deltoids from all angles, the average bodybuilder tries to use all the shoulder exercises he knows causing an inevitable state of overtraining and exhaustion that limits mass gains rather than encouraging them! It is a contradiction, but unfortunately, it is the reality, in bodybuilding, the "too much" "stifle", you have to work in a surgical and wise way to compose workouts like a puzzle at the top.
We take the SIDE HEAD and analyze its 3 positions to determine the exercises that train each position in the best way here. Know that this garment is the most important with regard to the speech width.
INTERMEDIATE POSITION: Relaxation movements above the head are concentrated on the intermediate position, full extension or full contraction cannot be achieved. Triceps and trapezes help the deltoids move resistance.
EXTENSION POSITION: The low point of a lateral lift with one arm on an inclined bench or of a lateral lift to the cables with one arm, arm passing over the torso, places the lateral head in the ideal position of stretching.
CONTRACTION POSITION: The high position of a pull to the chin or lateral lifting (upper part of the arm open laterally and slightly pointed upwards) completely contracts the lateral head.
Having made this promise of an anatomical and above all tactical nature, we just have to compose the training for the deltoids with the aim of widening them to the maximum. We remind you that the deltoids, being the joint of the arm, also work a lot with other muscular districts, such as in the pectoral stretches and in the back pulls and paddles; therefore you have to insert a few exercises, with the right series and repetitions to not enter into a chronic overtraining.
THE 6 BEST EXERCISES
· Forward stretches with barbell: perhaps the best basic exercise for the global mass of deltoids. We recommend adopting an Olympic type grip, such as the one provided in the push press or clean and jerk, as a narrow handle, with the elbows pointing forward, allows you to use higher loads for the same repetitions. Being the exercise of substance for the shoulders it is good that the loads are high enough. As for the speech standing or sitting, the question is indifferent!
· Stretches with dumbbells above the head: the dumbbells allow you to make a circular upward movement in order to better involve the deltoids at the expense of the triceps.
· lateral lift with one arm on an inclined bench with dumbbell: one of the favorite exercises of the great Arnold Schwarzenegger
· side lift with one arm at the low cable
· Pull to the chin with wide grip
· lateral raises with standing dumbbells
Now that you know what are the 6 best exercises to widen the deltoids, how to insert them into your training routine?
We advise you to insert the session to widen the deltoids either after training the pectoral muscles or after training the back muscles. Know that in any case, it is good to insert the day of the legs mid-week, in order to let the upper body rest, especially if you have muscle growth problems due to overtraining.
"WIDE" SHOULDER PROTOCOL
Bring each series to positive incapacity, so give it a go! There are few exercises, with few series, but they must be performed with maximum physical and mental intensity.
1. SLOW FORWARD SEAT WITH OLYMPIC HANDLE 2 sets x 8 Repetitions (after heating, insert a load where in the first of the 2 series, you can barely do the eighth repetition)
2. LATERAL LIFT WITH HANDLEBAR ON INCLINED BENCH 2 sets x 12 Repetitions. Perform slow and controlled movements trying to keep the arm straight in line with the shoulder and the side in order to 100% stimulate the lateral deltoid. We recommend low weights, but with superfine technique.
3. PULL AT CHIN WITH LARGE SOCKET 2 sets x 12 Repetitions